Accessibility for employees, transport links, rent costs, public image, functionality, flexibility, quality of the environment, sustainability… For any business, choosing office locations means taking many factors into account. For investors, hitting ROI targets requires careful property asset selection. The difference is also, increasingly, to be found in the quality of property management. At BNP Paribas Real Estate, offices are our core business, and our staff can support and guide you whatever your profile and property issues may be.
Our added value
We cover all segments of the office market: We work with small, medium-sized and very large premises. You benefit directly from the overall picture that we have of the market.
We are organised by geographical area and premises size: You have a contact available who has comprehensive knowledge of the district or area in which you are interested.
Ongoing intelligence tracking office market trends: Our research staffs produces regular reports and are in constant contact with our staff working in the field.
Knowledge of users' requirements and changes in those requirements: We advise both major companies on their property strategies and SMEs on office location options.
Long-term relationships with stakeholders in the market: enabling us to identify market opportunities and ensure our clients gain the benefits.
- Auditing / portfolio optimisation
- Property and location strategy
- Finding premises for businesses
- Investment opportunity spotting / property selection
- Office construction / turnkey rentals
- Finding tenants / letting of vacant premises
- Office property valuations
- Lease renegotiation
- Lease management outsourcing
- Data management
- Property management (handling rents and service charges, technical management)